For community groups, third sector organisations, social enterprises and social entrepreneurs.
Scotland has a well developed support eco-system to help social enterprises start, sustain and grow their organisation and their impact. The Social Enterprise Support Map allows anyone to navigate this landscape easily and efficiently – giving organisations and individuals the resources to become stronger and more sustainable.
Why use the Social Enterprise Support Map?
- FREE for all to browse, refine and export listings
- Live database of support organisations and initiatives across Scotland
- Categorised by type, stage, location, sector and ambition for meaningful results
- Browse queries and trends from your community in the Social Enterprise Support Map forum
- Utilise collaborative technologies by registering for FREE as an individual or Support Provider*
Benefits for those seeking support
Anyone can use the Social Enterprise Support Map to navigate the Scottish social enterprise support landscape.
Register as an individual
- FREE to join
- Shortlist support listings to be viewed in your account at any time
- Ask and engage with your community on the Social Enterprise Support Map forum
- Write a testimonial for listed support organisations/initiatives to showcase the impact of their services
Benefits for Support Providers
You can add your organisation or initiative to the Social Enterprise Support Map if you are a support organisation that meets the *Terms & Conditions
Register as an organisation/initiative
- FREE to join
- Find clients and beneficiaries easily and showcase your support to a wider audience
- Raise your online profile with links to your website, social media and key contact details
- Add, edit and manage multiple organisation and initiative listings under one log in
- Answer forum questions from your community to stay ahead of sector queries and trends
Funded by Scottish Government
The Social Enterprise Support Map was commissioned by the Scottish Government as part of Scotland’s 10 year Social Enterprise Action Plan 2016-2026.
Curated by Community Enterprise
The information in this map was researched and collated by Community Enterprise.
If you would like more information about the map then email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Community Enterprise on: 01506 862227