1. Terms and Conditions
- Use of this website is on condition you agree to these terms and conditions which from time to time are subject to change and that any future use of the site will renew such an agreement. We reserve the right to make changes to any part of the site and may wish to change these Terms and Conditions (including those relating to your use of content or being a support provider). When the Terms and Conditions are changed by publishing details of those changes. Your acceptance of any changes to these Terms and Conditions is made by your using the site after we have published or notified you of the changes. If you do not accept the changes, you should not use the site.
- We are a UK-based organisation and any subsequent disputes or claims arising from the use of this site must be made and settled under Scottish law.
- Please note that material accessed through a link to any third party website will be protected by the terms and conditions of that third party site.
- The purpose of this site is to provide accessible support to help organisations with a social mission to find the support they need to help them grow and develop their organisation and become more sustainable.
- It is primarily aimed at social enterprises, third sector organisations, charities, community groups and social entrepreneurs. Though there is no definition in law, we accept the defining characteristics contained within the Voluntary Code of Practice for Social Enterprise in Scotland.
3. Listing Criteria
- Support agencies listed on this support map must themselves be constituted for public benefit and with an asset lock. This includes public sector and third sector providers but does not include private sector agencies of sole traders such as private consultants.
- The support provided should largely be free or, in limited cases, subsidised.
- Approving which organisations will be listed on this site is entirely at our discretion.
- Any links to third party websites are provided solely for the purpose of your convenience and information and are not intended to address your particular requirements. In particular, the content does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement by us and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any decisions.
- The site contains links to other websites provided by third parties support providers. We are not responsible for the availability or content of third party sites and will not be a party to, or in any way be responsible for, any transaction concerning goods or services available from such third party sites. Third party information should comply with section 5 “Information” but is provided on an “as is”, “with all faults” and “as available” basis. So far as lawfully possible, we exclude all liability to you in contract or delict (negligence) (other than where negligence by us gives rise to personal injury or death) including without limitation: (i) any implied conditions regarding the satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose of the site services; (ii) any express or statutory conditions relating to the site services; and (iii) any conditions or duties regarding accuracy, timeliness, completeness or performance of the site services.
- Additionally, we make no representation that the site services are free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties. Other than as specified in this paragraph entitled “Liability”, we shall not be liable to pay any money to you by way of compensation for any loss suffered by you as a result of use of the site services and/or the site including by way of example any loss of profits, loss of goodwill, or loss of anticipated savings.
- All information provided and published by support providers must be true, accurate and up to date.
- All information must be legally compliant, We fully co-operate with the police in identifying those who use our service for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to the police any activities that we reasonably believe to be unlawful.
- It is a feature of the site that much of the content is contributed to us by many different third parties and we do not control those parties or their information and have no responsibility for any information they contribute. Opinions expressed within the Forum or on support agency sections of the site are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent our opinions.
- In the event that you find any inaccurate information on the site or have any questions about what we have published please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will investigate and take such action which we deem necessary.
The site provides “forum” facilities whereby you may post requests for information and questions and other text about issues or other matters. We reserve the right to review these and delete any messages or text which we, in our sole discretion, decide are inappropriate. You hereby grant us the right to use and display any material which you post to or publish on the site via the Forum or other future chat facilities.
- All website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software and all other material on this site are copyright to CEL Trading and are the intellectual property of CEL Trading with the exception of the images and information on the support providers own profile pages. Unless we state otherwise, you may view, download and print content on our site for domestic and personal purposes and use this site as a resource for your social enterprise. You may retrieve and display content from the site on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper and store such pages in electronic form for your personal, non-commercial use provided that you acknowledge the copyright owner. Except as expressly set out above and without or explicit consent, you may not reproduce, modify or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
- For permission to reproduce any of the contents of this website for any other purpose please contact email@example.com
- Please also note that the right to reproduce any content supplied by third parties may also be restricted by their terms and conditions.
9. Termination of Registration
If you breach any term of these Terms and Conditions or if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you submit to the site, we reserve the right to delete any information provided by you to the site and immediately terminate your registration or ability to access the site and/or any other service provided by us to you. On termination you will stop using the site services made available to you as a registered user.
You agree to indemnify CEL Trading and its related companies, affiliates, employees, agents and representatives, and to hold them harmless from any and all damages, losses, taxes, duties, fees, expenses, claims and liabilities (including legal fees) (“Claims”) that may arise from the use of the SE Support Map Website.
By using this site you accept that it is at your own risk. CEL Trading accepts no liability arising from errors (including typographical errors) contained in, or any omissions from, this website.
Dated February 2021